Calling all cat lovers!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
of all the 10 cats I have had. have not seen one with a killed bird in their mouth. do find killed mice, but looks like they just play them to death. we do have lots of birds. the cats just lay on the deck and watch them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Today, caught the three of them together in the same photo. The first cat is Teddy, then Twitches, then MomCat (on her favorite pillow) Teddy is the son of MomCat. Twitches not related. We know Teddy was born July 2004, so you can estimate the age of MomCat who gets along well she refused to come inside for years, until finally one day about 3 years ago, she on her own discovered the cat door, now she comes and goes and even lets us pet her, as long as she remains all four paws on the ground, although I have take to a few inches and seconds of pick up so she can see she does survive that event. Teddy was in a second litter of her's . A first litter of her's is Sissy Girl, she stays outside, the one that has her own cat house, with heated pad and water. Then I finally got smart and got MomCat fixed. LOL.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
... and her back legs are always kicking my mouse and making that hard to use! I wonder if it is her way of saying "me, me, me now please!" Here's another photo of her getting the attention she craves!
View attachment 50360

Definitely wants ALL your attention. See how smug and snug she is!

I have a viewer (I've just provisionally sold my house!) who signalled to the stray in my garden. This cat must have been an MI5 agent in his previous life. He never came to me unless I'm giving him something to eat. Even with food on the floor, he would pretend that he didn't see or care and walk in a totally different direction. As soon as I turned my back, he would come and eat the pellets quickly. This viewer meowed the cat and he went naturally to him. The viewer's girlfriend said he was a cat lover! The cat must have smelt something.

Animals like cats and dogs are quite intelligent and can wind you round their tails and control their owners!

Ask a Question