brown edges

Reaction score
Country
Australia
My Strobilanthes dyerianus plant died withing a month after I bought it . The soil was moist, within 2 weeks the leaves edges turned brown I did not water it anything else it was in low light indoor , what do you think that happened?? thank you

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
United States
I didn't know these could be kept indoors. It probably did not have enough sun. I see these at the garden nursery and love the foliage, from what I know they need morning sun. If inside it can be kept in a window all day and should be fine.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
My Strobilanthes dyerianus plant died withing a month after I bought it . The soil was moist, within 2 weeks the leaves edges turned brown I did not water it anything else it was in low light indoor , what do you think that happened?? thank you
I didn't know these could be kept indoors. It probably did not have enough sun. I see these at the garden nursery and love the foliage, from what I know they need morning sun. If inside it can be kept in a window all day and should be fine.
Sabina515
Hi Sabina thanks for your support . I think you may be right, because the plant was in low light .

Ask a Question