golden zucchini leaf edges turning brown

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,
I planted my first garden this year. I transplanted my zucchini's (grown from seeds) outside 2 days ago after a week of hardening off. The edges of the oldest leaves are turning a brown/gray color and curling in. I did notice this happening while the plants were inside a tiny but, but didn't appear to be anything to worry about. But after transplanting them, the rate of curling and changing color has accelerated greatly. I tried to do some research but I am having trouble figuring out what it may be. Anyone have any ideas and/or how to resolve the issue? Thank you!!!
!
zucc1.jpg
zucc2.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
That is old damage from, probably, a watering issue. It isn't any fungus problem that I have ever seen. Start worrying if the new growth starts to look the same but I don't think this is anything lose any sleep over. If the new growth does start to show symptoms spray with 50/50 hydrogen peroxide and water and send pictures.

Ask a Question