Bringing spring to our apartment

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you:)
Are you talking about the sign? I don't know why but most signs on home decorations here are written in English;) I don't remember the last time I saw a Polish one.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
They probably bought a job lot from Poundland over here then :D

Good job you can read it, imagine if they'd bought something rude :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Haha:D I'm glad it's not in Chinese, because then I'd have absolutely no idea what it says. I heard about people who got Chinese signs tattoos that were quite rude, but they weren't aware of it:p

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Haha:D I'm glad it's not in Chinese, because then I'd have absolutely no idea what it says. I heard about people who got Chinese signs tattoos that were quite rude, but they weren't aware of it:p

My favorite Chinese translation was

PLEASED TO NOT FADING TO YELLOWING

:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Haha, it's hilarious!:LOL:

Looking at my daffodils makes me feel like spring:

20160124_162417.jpg

Reaction score
Omg, they are so pretty! I am definitely going to grow a lot bulb based plants like these, specially daffodils and tulips :) Your daffodils are so pretty! Thanks for sharing, I am also following your hyacinths very closely ;)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Cor, they've come on well Claudine :)

Bought a Chinese plastic lemon squeezer once, it dissolved in citric acid :rolleyes:

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I like the bright yellow color on your flowers. They do look like a fresh breath of spring. Looking at all of the snow that just dumped on my area it is good to see the bright yellow flowers.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Trellum - thank you!:) I love growing plants from bulbs, because they're pretty and very inexpensive. I buy them in a supermarket near my home. When the flowers wither, I plant them in my parents' garden and buy new ones:D This way, I always have fresh flowers in my living room:D
Zigs - it dissolved?:eek: wow, that's scary! I like buying cheap things made in China like wallets, notebooks and pens with English sentences on them. Most of them are grammatically incorrect, but very cute:)
Pat - thank you:D I adore daffodils:)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Trellum - thank you!:) I love growing plants from bulbs, because they're pretty and very inexpensive. I buy them in a supermarket near my home. When the flowers wither, I plant them in my parents' garden and buy new ones:D This way, I always have fresh flowers in my living room:D
Zigs - it dissolved?:eek: wow, that's scary! I like buying cheap things made in China like wallets, notebooks and pens with English sentences on them. Most of them are grammatically incorrect, but very cute:)
Pat - thank you:D I adore daffodils:)

Yep, first lemon I squeezed on it resulted in big strings of melted plastic coming off, like cheese off a pizza :eek:

Good product testing there :rolleyes:

Beware of buying fluffy toy cats from China, they are made of actual cats :eek:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
:eek::eek::eek:
I don't know if it's true, but I heard that cheap dog food made in China contains dog meat and addicting substances:eek:

Ask a Question