Breakfast

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
My husband likes an English muffin or two with margarine and our own honey for breakfast. Frankly, the idea of eating anything before noon makes me turn green!
We do have a late breakfast on Sundays, with sausage or bacon, our own hens' eggs, and toast and English muffins. I don't especially enjoy it, but our Sunday breakfast is traditional.
Durgan, I hope you enjoy your breakfast, but I don't think I could choke it down.

I am the same way, I have a hard time eating early in the morning and end up skipping breakfast most mornings. I am more of a lunch and dinner kind of gal, but will load up on the coffee in the morning.

As for the gruel and soy breakfast, not in this lifetime!

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am not much of a breakfast person, oatmeal is fine for me and some coffee. A salad for lunch and dinner is what ever we cook. I try to stay away from fried food and food with lots of salt.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I love breakfast, and I dislike lunch. I typically eat a nice breakfast and then it lasts me until dinner before I get hungry again, and I eat a nice dinner. Then just light snacks throughout the day.

Whereas I tend to go into fried foods and salts and everything bad for me. I'm going to croak earlier than my plan was, but hey - at least I'll have eaten what I wanted too. Doctors told me I was allergic to pretty much everything <IBS extreme> but I said, "F it, at least I'll be satisfied I ate it."

So, now I try everything once or twice, and pay for it each time. But hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained right?

Ask a Question