Best indoor plants.

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I'm building a nice design for my room. It has a window and I've been wondering what do you think it's the best plant to put in it? I've heard if you put too many plants in your room they start to steal your oxygen so i'm kind of worried.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Hello Jonthai!:)
What direction does your window face?
I have more than 30 plants in my small apartment and they haven't suffocated me yet, so don't worry about the oxygen:)

My favorite indoor plants are Peperomia, Pilea and Purple Shamrock. I also love growing herbs.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
You will have more than enough oxygen for you and your plants, I keep over 100 plants in my growing room / office all winter and I'm still here :)

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania
Well I have huge green moss wall (you can check and be sure there is so many plants in it) and I've never felt any shortage of oxygen. I even feel better because of those plants and how gorgeous they look.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Well I have huge green moss wall (you can check and be sure there is so many plants in it) and I've never felt any shortage of oxygen. I even feel better because of those plants and how gorgeous they look.

Do they need a lot of moisture to do well? How do you "grow" them?

Chuffed to have got Mother-in-law's tongue for 50p and now it has been split into 2 plants. In fact, I am looking at one right now. I have also propagated tons of spider plants to purify the air.. Bromilads too.. and Dracaenas ..

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania
Do they need a lot of moisture to do well? How do you "grow" them?

Chuffed to have got Mother-in-law's tongue for 50p and now it has been split into 2 plants. In fact, I am looking at one right now. I have also propagated tons of spider plants to purify the air.. Bromilads too.. and Dracaenas ..

People from company Gajadecor came and planted them. I do not need to do anything. Plants on the wall are preserved so no watering needed. How the company said, the wall like this will grow without any problems about 5 years, after that they can come again, change something and it will stay like this again or if I want, they can change the design or plants.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Hope you're plugging for this company on this site.

Ask a Question