Attention Claudine - Moo Moos

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Zigs, ChanellG, yup, I meant a given name. Like Henry or John. Lol, I love when animals have human names, it's so cute! But I forgot that baby sheep are called lambs, so it's good to know it too:)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Don't know if it had a name but I did think that you might not have known the Lamb bit, not easy to learn the young names of every animal in another language, i'd struggle in French, I know a sheep is a Mouton, can't think what a baby one is called:unsure:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I don't know how to call a baby sheep in French either, and I've been learning French for more than 5 years now:p
But I'm familiar with the name "lamb", because I read The Silence of the Lambs:)
I must add that in Polish translation of the book 'lambs' are replaced with 'sheep' though. Movie/book title translations are always so confusing and surprising, lol:p

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I had a bit of fun at a business dinner in East Germany. The Germans asked if my full name was Zigfried, I told them that I changed it many years ago as i'm a great David Bowie fan.

I pointed out that i'd even got the tattoo from a film he was in, in fact they probably know the film as it was filmed in Berlin.

Over here the Film was re named Christiané F, the Germans didn't recognise the name and I remembered the original German name.

It was out of my mouth in German before I had time to think what it meant, it translated as "Child Prostitute from Zoo Station."

There was a moment of shocked silence from the Germans before one of them said, "Yes, we know this film......"

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Me to Zigs from Scotland love to see the cows to marvellous photos.

My late mam always wanted to hold a baby lamb

But did manage to get her on camera holding a baby goat Zigs.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I am happy I bumped into this post. I love animals specially when they are babies. It is such a nice feeling cuddling them.

The photos are so alive.

Ask a Question