I Miss Claudine

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
Not sure where she went but I always enjoyed her contributions. She didn't have a garden per se' but grew some very nice plants. She always made warm and positve posts and seemed like a kind and thoughtful person.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
Yes I had noticed that. She had a significant number of posts and I was kind of surprised when I had seen any from her for a while. Good to see all is well with you @Beverly :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
empathy.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
Not sure where she went but I always enjoyed her contributions. She didn't have a garden per se' but grew some very nice plants. She always made warm and positve posts and seemed like a kind and thoughtful person.
Yea, I think that too.. It is sad when some members disappear. :cry:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It is a shame :(

There's quite a few regulars who just disappeared, you never know what the personal circumstances are though.

Sometimes it can be something as simple as their computer going down and they forget their log in details, had someone come back on another forum for just that reason recently so keep em crossed :)

Ask a Question