As seen on Tv grass seed...Yes/no?

Reaction score
Has anyone tried growing the bag of grass seed to see if it really lives up to what all the bag says it does? It basically said what I was looking for but I don't want to spend $20 on something that I know nothing about. I have a area in my backyard against the hill that is bare. The sun constantly hits that area when its out. It stays very dry so I need something that's livable in a 'drout' condition.

Has anyone had any experience with this? If so, is it good?

Reaction score
The best thing that you can do is Google the product and see if you can find some reviews. As long as you know the name of it then you should come up with info fairly easily.

Reaction score
I don't really trust the ''as is seen on TV'' products, at least not that much. You are right for nt trusting them that much either. If I were you I'd buy my grass in a reputable nursery, but before doing that you can ask the person in charge what he/she thinks is the best option for you.

Ask a Question