Aquarium plants

Reaction score
Of course, if only my boyfriend let me, I'll take a picture and share it with you:D. But usually, he prefers not to take any pictures in his room because he is kind of a messy person, haha:p. But he also has great artistic skills, so I'm sure that he will make the shrimp aquarium look absolutely stunning.
Thank you so much for the information on corals. It's good to know that they don't have to be fed:)

You're welcome.:) Ah, great artistic skills - now you've got me wanting to see the shrimp aquarium even more, cos I'm sure it will look even more stunning. If your boyfriend objects to a photo of the shrimp aquarium - tell him that, we will be so busy admiring his artistic skills and the beautiful sight that he has to created, that we won't even notice if his room is messy - well not initially anyway :D

Reaction score
Claudine - I think this is a lovely idea for a present.:)

I noticed that you mentioned you wanted something with real plants and gravel, but coral is real too, and wondered if something along the lines of these Reef Aquariums might appeal

View attachment 1274

View attachment 1272

especially as there is gravel on the bottom for the shrimps.:)

These pictures took my breath away. Beautiful colors. I am amazed by all the beautiful things our oceans have.

If I was a fish, or a shrimp, this would be the greatest hangout.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Gata Montes, haha, I will tell him it, but sometimes even I am not allowed to see his room:D He has great artistic skills though, really great. Some of his paintings are more than beautiful.
Charahome, if I were a shrimp, I would love to live around corals too:D

Reaction score
Charahome - totally agree - those corals are amazingly beautiful and would to live around them, whether I was a fish or not :D

Claudine - ah ha - as your boyfriend is an artist that could solve the problem, perhaps he would paint a picture of the aquarium, which you could then photograph and post here, that way not only do we get to see the aquarium, but one of his beautiful paintings as well - all without seeing the inside of his room.
His room must be pretty bad at times if he won't let - even you see it :D

Reaction score
I went to the Bahamas a few years ago. We took the snorkeling tour. We were able to swim around a Coral Reef.
Oh My it was so beautiful to see the bottom of the ocean. the area they took us too, was just deep enough that they could be observed.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Gata Montes - yup, he is a very messy person. But I love cleaning, so we are perfect for each other:LOL::p
I like the idea of him painting a picture of his aquarium:D I hope he'll like it too:)
Charahome - it must have been a wonderful trip! I would love to see the bottom of the ocean!

These aquarium plants look interesting, they're so big!:

27-IX-10-tank-I.jpg

Reaction score
Claudine - a perfect match then :D will have to hope that you can persuade him, because I would love to see a picture of his coral aquarium :)
Your picture made me chuckle - how to get the most out of your aquarium, use it as a plant pot as well - those plants look to have well and truly got carried away and outgrown that aquarium :LOL:

Ask a Question