Anyone from philippines?question about importing.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I had bought seeds online last time and it arrived safely without needing an import permit. Its 25 packets.Now i want to buy more from rareseeds . com since jelitto has no veges. Do i need an import permit this time? Ill be buying 25 packets of diff herbs from jelitto and 25 packets from rareseeds. Im really confused searching the web, ive try mailing and calling the port in davao but no ones answering.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Have you tried ordering from the companies Ellanie? If they are not prepared to deliver with or without an import permit they will usually say at the time you try to place the order.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Have you tried ordering from the companies Ellanie? If they are not prepared to deliver with or without an import permit they will usually say at the time you try to place the order.
They didnt ask me to ready an import permit.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
I am from the Philippines but I am not well versed in importation from our country. From what I know, the customs and agriculture office people are strict with goods coming in but with goods coming out, I guess they don't mind that much. Maybe you should order in several batches to avoid the impression of a bulk purchase.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I am from the Philippines but I am not well versed in importation from our country. From what I know, the customs and agriculture office people are strict with goods coming in but with goods coming out, I guess they don't mind that much. Maybe you should order in several batches to avoid the impression of a bulk purchase.

Thats what bakers creek had suggested. Orders will be divided to several batches.
Maybe ill just limit what i buy every order to avoid hassle. Thank you.

Ask a Question