An African Hospital

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself and my garden, even though it's not much more than a building site at the moment. Maybe a lot of what I am talking about won't have much relevance to gardeners in Europe, but I hope you'll find it interesting, and I would welcome comments because I'm a real newbie to the gardening game.

Thanks and hope to hear from you.

https://africanhospitalgarden.blogspot.com/

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
Welcome! :)
It really looks interesting. I'm not an expert in growing plants in East Africa, but it looks like it's a favorable climate. Bougainvillea grows fast enough (in a city apartment). It will be interesting to see the dynamics. :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Dahlias will be happy there. And you can collect seeds for the following year. Also, zinnia, petunia, alstroemerias, bearded irises (only flower for a month), cistus (ever green). cannas, eryngium ... Lots of flowers are grown in Kenya and exported to the West. You should be spoilt for choice.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Dahlias will be happy there. And you can collect seeds for the following year. Also, zinnia, petunia, alstroemerias, bearded irises (only flower for a month), cistus (ever green). cannas, eryngium ... Lots of flowers are grown in Kenya and exported to the West. You should be spoilt for choice.
Thanks!!

131099, member: 2956"]Welcome! :)
It really looks interesting. I'm not an expert in growing plants in East Africa, but it looks like it's a favorable climate. Bougainvillea grows fast enough (in a city apartment). It will be interesting to see the dynamics. :)[/QUOTE]
I'll keep updating

Ask a Question