Aloha!

The Urban Farmer

Founder of The-Urban-Farmer.com
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11a
Country
United States
Greetings! I am new to this forum but my passion for cultivation spans many years. As the heading suggests, I reside in Honolulu. I am full-time elementary school teacher as well as a father and blogger. I'm looking to learn from all of you about different styles and methods as well as sharing what I have experienced. If there are any questions at all, please don't hesitate to message me!

Aloha, Brennan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:)A warm welcome to you Brennen. I am always happy when new members arrive and wonder what kind of questions and experiences they are interested in sharing. You must be a year around gardener. I am also in zone 11 and garden year around and that is a good thing sometimes and a not so good thing at other times.:rolleyes: There is a great group here with people from all parts of the globe which makes for a rich experience.

The Urban Farmer

Founder of The-Urban-Farmer.com
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11a
Country
United States
Thanks for the welcome!
:)A warm welcome to you Brennen. I am always happy when new members arrive and wonder what kind of questions and experiences they are interested in sharing. You must be a year around gardener. I am also in zone 11 and garden year around and that is a good thing sometimes and a not so good thing at other times.:rolleyes: There is a great group here with people from all parts of the globe which makes for a rich experience.

Yes Beverly, here in Hawaii we can pretty much garden year round. The climate definitely allows for it!

Ask a Question