A simple wooden Houseplant Hanger you might enjoy making (even as a complete beginner woodworker!)

i.neth.wood

inethwood
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've recently uploaded a 55 minute video to YouTube that teaches, step by step, how to make a wooden plant hanger that can be attached to a window frame, windowpane or wall. I thought gardening forums might appreciate its value as well as woodworkers!
I'm aware that forums are jumpy about newbies posting links so I won't but you can find it on YouTube by searching for Beginner Woodworking Project 1 Plant Hanger.
I really hope you find the project useful.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to our forum @i.neth.wood (I might call you i dot for short) :giggle: That sounds brilliant, and I for one will be having a good look on you tube. Cheers (y)

Here`s the link folks -

i.neth.wood

inethwood
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Tetters, Thanks a lot for your warm welcome and for posting the link. I'm really pleased you like plant hanger - let me know how you get on!
i.dot :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:joyful: hello again i.dot - it won`t be me making it, it is another job on Zig`s list. It`s best to keep him busy and out of mischief.

1613311725117.png

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum :)

Oh no, not more work to do :eek::D

i.neth.wood

inethwood
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the compliment .....and for laughing at my rather poor joke! I really hope you might consider giving it a go. If you do, I'd love to see what you've achieved.

Ask a Question