A little color

Reaction score
I love bright colors! I hope this year I can have this look all over my yard, instead of just one corner. I think I should add something purple or blue. Any suggestions on what to plant?
100_0988.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
FlowerLady, are these your flowers? They're so beautiful!:D I love this picture anthough it makes me miss spring even more:)
How about planting some pansies? Pansies always look lovely and they have so many different colors:

pansies-two.JPG

Reaction score
Very pretty pictures! I do love pansies, I think I will have to plant some this year. I would love to have strawberries, but I don't think I would ever get any. My kids would pick the bush clean before I could!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Very pretty pictures! I do love pansies, I think I will have to plant some this year. I would love to have strawberries, but I don't think I would ever get any. My kids would pick the bush clean before I could!
How about a window box outside your bedroom window?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
How about Iris? They are one of my favourite flowers, I think they are gorgeous :)

Reaction score
I would love a window box, but sadly my bedroom window is on the second floor of a brick house. It would be a bit too hard to attach one.

I do like Iris, they are very pretty, and have a wide variety of colors. My grandma used to have lots of them! I'm sure they would work in some areas of my yard. :)

Reaction score
For a smaller flower, I LOVE Lobelia. The colors are so bright and vivid, they're really a very cheerful little flower :) They re-seed well too. I didn't realize they were coming back the next year and thought they were weeds. Imagine my dismay when one bloomed and I realized that all the "weeds" that I'd pulled a few weeks before were actually Lobelia. So bummed, LOL.

Lobelia_(aka).jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Hyacinths have wonderful colors too - and the smell beautifully! I love them. Just look at this gorgeous picture:D :

hiacynty_2010_03_26_263.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I fell like this too because so many people post so many gorgeous pictures in this forum - I'm jealous when I see flowers mostly because I miss spring!:D But warm days are getting closer so soon my plants will bloom too:D

Ask a Question