A bouquet of white roses

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Yesterday, I received a bouquet of white roses. I can say without any hesitation that they're the most beautiful roses I've ever seen. They're very symmetrical. Every flower is almost as big, as my hand:) I love them so much! I hope I'll manage to root them and plant them in my garden. Gorgeous roses like these should never wither.
I wish I knew what variety is it.

DSC_0564.jpg

DSC_0561.jpg

DSC_0573.jpg

I love my roses:love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you, Scotkat!:) I believe that white roses are the most beautiful flowers in the whole world! I love them very, very much. I can't stop looking at them:D

Reaction score
Wow Claudine i do know you have a special thing for roses and your white roses are just awesome sounds like you got them from someone really special:) enjoy them while they last.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you!
I got them from my boyfriend:) It was such a lovely surprise, I didn't expect it at all. He noticed the roses at a store and decided to buy them for me:love: I'm so in love!

Ask a Question