30 years since the great storm

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
That was quite a storm. I was amazed that you remember it, having been just a toddler at the time:D. What is the story about a hurricane from the Azores heading your way? I haven't heard an update on that one. Is it threating the UK?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
I think the hurricane has fizzled out Beverly. I keep a daily eye on the Jest Stream over Britain and it would seem at the moment the winds may possibly make it to gale force but I think that's unlikely too, although it will be windy.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
@zigs on this side of the pond you would be a boytoy
laughing girl2.gif
and i'm glad to hear from @Sheal that you are not expecting more than wind and rain. If things get heavier, lash yourself to Boris. Olive trees never let you down.

I just heard back from my cousin who lives near Santa Rosa, California which is very near the fire storm. They had to evacuate this morning at 3 am with nothing but some quickly grabbed clothes and their wallets. Where ever they are, she did not have time to chat but i appreciated hearing from her. I have few relatives left and can't afford to lose any, although we did lose Uncle Harold. He was 96 so it was to be expected.
girl uncertain.gif

Ask a Question