Indoor plant I had years ago

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
United States
Years ago and years ago, I had received an indoor plant and the lady had told me that I can't kill it. Well, I didn't and I loved it, until I broke up with the person I was with and I never saw it again nor did I work with her to ask what it was. If I remember right, it was some type of begonia that flowered once a year. It really was easy to care for. I know I'm not giving you much to go on but does anyone know of an easy plant to care for that could be a begonia?? Dark green leaves if I remember right.
Thank you in advance!! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
The easiest way for you to find out what the plant was is to go to a nursery and try to find one like it. Most Lowe’s and Home Depot stores carry a good variety of indoor plants.

Gardening Girl

This is my garden several years back.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Now this is really out there in left field. You are asking about a begonia, but the thing that comes to my mind that flowers once a year is a christmas cactus. They are dark green. My Mom kills everything, but she had one for years until she moved.

Ask a Question