Indoor plant I had years ago

Discussion in 'Indoor Plants' started by Kristin, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Kristin

Kristin

Years ago and years ago, I had received an indoor plant and the lady had told me that I can't kill it. Well, I didn't and I loved it, until I broke up with the person I was with and I never saw it again nor did I work with her to ask what it was. If I remember right, it was some type of begonia that flowered once a year. It really was easy to care for. I know I'm not giving you much to go on but does anyone know of an easy plant to care for that could be a begonia?? Dark green leaves if I remember right.
    Thank you in advance!! :)

Kristin, Jun 13, 2018
    1. Advertisements

2. Kristin

Silentrunning

The easiest way for you to find out what the plant was is to go to a nursery and try to find one like it. Most Lowe’s and Home Depot stores carry a good variety of indoor plants.

Silentrunning, Jun 13, 2018
    1. Advertisements

3. Kristin

Gardening Girl This is my garden several years back.

Now this is really out there in left field. You are asking about a begonia, but the thing that comes to my mind that flowers once a year is a christmas cactus. They are dark green. My Mom kills everything, but she had one for years until she moved.

Gardening Girl, Jun 13, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question