Hello Everyone!

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'm Daynah Rose and I'm 21, from Australia. I started off with succulents and it's kind of been a spiral ever since. I garden with flowers, herbs, vegetables, fruit trees and bushes, succulents, cacti, carnivorous plants, bonsai and more. I hope to share a snap of everything with you all! Currently I am a contributor for Hoselink Australia and work closely with a few garden companies in Australia to write content for their blogs and use my garden instagram as a platform for them to run giveaways for keen gardeners to try their products.
I'm completely organic and interested in sustainability with everything I use being second hand or upcycled! This year is the first time trying my hand at vegetables from seed so I'm pretty excited to gain insight from all of the knowledgeable people on here. (y):)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10-B
Country
United States
Hi there and welcome! I'm in California, so we have about the same climate, if opposite growing seasons. I was an exchange student in Sydney and Brisbane when I was a teenager, and I must say that Australia is a wonderful country. Succulents are gorgeous and, I'm sure, do very well in your climate. I've been thinking about converting our (very dry) backyard lawn into a succulent garden. Please post pictures of your plants sometime- I would love to see them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10b
Country
United States
Hey Dayna, welcome to the forum. It's really great to have you on board. Hope to interact and connect on the inside. Have a great day!

Ask a Question