Hello Everyone :)

Reaction score
Country
India
Hello everyone!!

I am James, new to this forum because I want to get some information about gardening, actually I am beginner in gardening but i love to plant the various flowers in my garden.. I hope I will find much stuff here for gardening and the ideas of landscaping.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Welcome to the forum, we will love to hear about the plants you have or planning to grow!

Just find the proper category and post your query/ search the forum to find old posts.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:) A warm welcome to you @James83. We share ideas here, and experiences, and information, successes, failures. I find it to be a site rich in content and have learned so much at this website. What is your climate like where you are? We have a member from Mysuru and he is just about exactly half way around the world from where i live. Our climates are so similar and we grow many of the same plants. There are many members who are new gardeners and many gardeners who have lots of experience and it is a good mix.

Ask a Question