United States

Attachments

• 1451162351668.jpg
    1451162351668.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 305
Reaction score
Country
Kenya
I have few indoor plants, mostly flowers. The weather has not been very harsh lately. I planted most of my greens in the garden. This has saved me time for watering. I know how planting crops indoors can be successful. You only need sufficient light for your crops and you can enjoy your harvest.

Reaction score
Is anyone attempting an indoor salad garden this winter? I just planted, kale, lettuce, spinach, carrots and just for fun......potatoes. the potatoes are about a foot tall.
I have all those in my winter garden! Even the potatoes! Also I grow onions!! I love making salad just from small, leafy onions!! How about you!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I'm afraid that things that grow after flowering will have a hard time inside since there are no pollinators. Greens, however, are very good. We grow them next to the wood furnace under grow lights with no problem

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
The only thing that I grow indoors is herbs. They can really come in handy when you are cooking and need something to bring out the flavors of the food. I did have a aquaponics system running in my kitchen some years back and I did have some lettuce in the tray, but ever since I pulled it apart I haven't grown veggies inside.

Ask a Question