Ficus plam - stage by stage opening of leaves.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I have been watching our ficus plams. We have several of them. Here are images of one of the palms - its stage by stage opening of the leaves.

Please ignore the dates on the images,. I have yet to learn how to set my camera clock. :confused::confused::confused:

ficus.jpg
ficus5.jpg
ficus1.JPG
ficus2.jpg
fiicus5.JPG
ficus7.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
I have been watching our ficus plams. We have several of them. Here are images of one of the palms - its stage by stage opening of the leaves.

Please ignore the dates on the images,. I have yet to learn how to set my camera clock. :confused::confused::confused:

View attachment 7322 View attachment 7323 View attachment 7324 View attachment 7325 View attachment 7326 View attachment 7327
WOW!!! How absolutely fantastic. Over what period of time did this take? It is wondrous.:) Can't find a face that is gob smacked.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
WOW!!! How absolutely fantastic. Over what period of time did this take? It is wondrous.:) Can't find a face that is gob smacked.
Could be a month. You can gobsmack my post now with this (lol)

Naruto-Gobsmacked.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Those pictures are very, very interesting. Thank you for taking and sharing them:) Nature can be amazing. I love observing plants. They have so much life in them!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It is so exotic looking, and beautiful! Living in cold weather I don't get to see much unless I go to the Conservatory, but it is still a drive. Does it have any type of fruit or nut?

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing bits of your life and garden with us :) I totally loved the third shot, veryt vivid and colorful ficus palm! Great shot and beautiful plant. Are those hard to grow? Over here I have only seen one type pf palm and it practically seeds itself.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
It is so exotic looking, and beautiful! Living in cold weather I don't get to see much unless I go to the Conservatory, but it is still a drive. Does it have any type of fruit or nut?
It gets suckers. I have so many just from suckers.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Thank you for sharing bits of your life and garden with us :) I totally loved the third shot, veryt vivid and colorful ficus palm! Great shot and beautiful plant. Are those hard to grow? Over here I have only seen one type pf palm and it practically seeds itself.
Here they grow easily and multiply too by giving out suckers.

Ask a Question