Ficus Benjamina

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Hello!
I want to show you my Ficus Benjamina. I love it, because it looks like a small tree:love:

20160317_124012.jpg

We grow it in our living room.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It looks healthy and you're lucky to be able to grow it inside!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I had a Ficus. Bought it in 1979. Carried it with me with all my moves to apartments, houses etc. And kept growing. Finally 27 years ago, it moved into the house I am at now. Grew tall, changed a few pots along the way. Got up to 20 foot tall. In fact we built a room for it. Our addition has peaked ceilings up high. One day in the late winter about 3 years ago, I looked at it, and said, all you are is a tree, you do not bloom, or anything, and you take up so much space. This is your last year my dear. So in the early spring it was dragged out onto our deck. It spent the summer there, getting wonderful rains, and sun, and it stayed there, all fall, then it got snowed on and it died. So its last year was very pleasant for it. Dragged it out to the burn pile somewhere in mid winter. If the tree could only talk, the things it saw and heard since 1979.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, it must have been beautiful! I hope one day my ficus will look like a big tree too. I feed it regularly, so it grows quite fast:D
Teddy looks super cute!:)

Ask a Question