Fairy gardens anyone?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I wish I had a doll house, they're so pretty! I'd keep it in my room and just look at it:D
This looks so funny:

8810f_ogrodek-zdjecia_1_jpg_pomysl-na-ogrodek8_main.jpg

Reaction score
Those are just precious. I have a small succulent garden that I actually put together to make a home for Roscoe. Roscoe is a little green being (a toy dinosaur I believe) that a friend of mine picked up one day on the beach and presented to me, saying, here, this is Roscoe.

LOL!

So I have had Roscoe with me for a few years and last summer I decided Roscoe needed a home that was nicer than the counter top or in a bowl of keys and change.

succulentgarden3.jpg

I'm hoping the moss will fill in amongst the succulents.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Roscoe is so adorable!:D His miniature succulent garden is adorable too:D

If I had a miniature garden, I'd like to have white furniture in it, it looks so delicate, it reminds me of lace:

16458_MiniatureWirePatioSet.jpg

6240.jpg

Reaction score
Those are just precious. I have a small succulent garden that I actually put together to make a home for Roscoe. Roscoe is a little green being (a toy dinosaur I believe) that a friend of mine picked up one day on the beach and presented to me, saying, here, this is Roscoe.

LOL!

So I have had Roscoe with me for a few years and last summer I decided Roscoe needed a home that was nicer than the counter top or in a bowl of keys and change.

View attachment 405

I'm hoping the moss will fill in amongst the succulents.
Roscoe and his home are really lovely. It is such a lovely little succulent garden you have there.. I guess it is time for me to make mine... But I don't have anyone special to put in there.. maybe I need to find someone as cute as Roscoe.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Maddie, it can be your imaginary fairy. They don't have to be visible:D . Or...it can be a miniature car, lol:p :

miniaturowy-ogrodek5_main.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Maddie, I found another picture of this miniature garden and it has this cute little fountain in it but the whole garden is also placed on a statue that is fountain-shaped, it's adorable:D

fountain-fairy-gardens.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Refjaf55, your friend is very talented, it's a lovely fairy garden, I like this cute house.

I found a very sweet picture, it's a miniature garden decorated with tiny laundry - so adorable!:D

8810f_ogrodek-zdjecia_1_jpg_pomysl-na-ogrodek10_main.jpg

Reaction score
Wow those are some really nice fairy garden ideas. One of my fondest childhood memories is visiting a garden on holiday that had all these little areas with toadstool seats and such. I'd love to recreate a little fairy grotto in my garden. I'm going to have to plant some nice shady shrubs in a corner and see what I can do
I'd love to have a few little fairy doors on trees too
75269821.png

fairyladder.png

fairydoor.png

Reaction score
My fairy garden in a cracked glass dish is getting ready. I am waiting for some fresh growth before I post my pictures here. I am also on the look out for a nicer fairy.. with a wand and all.. :) Go ahead and laugh at me.. I still love those things.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Maddie, I'd love to see pictures of your fairy garden, I'm sure it looks very pretty:)
Suzjbibby, I adore these little windows in the first picture.
This is a cute miniature house, I'm sure every fairy would love it:

butterfly-house-fairy-large.jpg

Reaction score
LOL Claudine you and I are incurable romantics.. :D
Here is another cute little picture
08e12394b925fcfa80172eecf92da97b.jpg

And another in a basket
44b8615363eb6e03b620be928b2d14a2.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
LOL Claudine you and I are incurable romantics.. :D
Yes we are! Thanks to it we can enjoy looking at these lovely fairy gardens and wait for fairies to come:D :p
These pictures you posted are so pretty!
I like this fairy house, it looks like it was made from pumpkins:
8822706ad270b15714fa040a70007715.jpg

Reaction score
I wish I had a doll house, they're so pretty! I'd keep it in my room and just look at it:D
This looks so funny:

8810f_ogrodek-zdjecia_1_jpg_pomysl-na-ogrodek8_main.jpg

I like this weird piece of randomness that appears to be in the middle of the sidewalk. If I saw a tiny chair like this when I was walking down the street, it would make my day.

Ask a Question