Fairy gardens anyone?

Reaction score
I love little fairy gardens! They are just so cute! I have a friend who made one and it was just adorable. I, however, do not have the patience or skill for all that dainty work!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
AndroidGirl89, I'm not very skilled either but some of the fairy houses are easy to make so I hope that one day I'll have one, I'm sure It will be a lot of fun:D
These fairy houses look like birdhouses:

Fairy%20Ranchette%20June%202007%20292.jpg

This is so adorable:

fairy-house-kathy-anderson.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
This is such an adorable fairy house, I just had to share the picture with you, I love these little fairy clothes:p :

fairy-house.jpg

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh God, they're not going to stop so I suppose i'd better join in:(:D

In our local woods,

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Ha, this is an endless thread with lots and lots of adorable pictures:D . I want some fairies in my garden!
Zigs, I like that the door in the first picture actually can be opened - it's possible to see how it looks inside:)
Here is a cute fairy chair:

3926183040_7c6decb544_z.jpg

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'll take some better pics next time I go there, kids had been leaving small offerings in there, Toys & stuff:D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
These wooden mushrooms are so cute!!! I'd love to find something like this in my park, it looks so magical:D . And I can see small fairies who live there:p
Here is another lovely fairy chair:D :​
OakleafFairyChair.JPG

Reaction score
Here are some fairy houses made from upcycled milk jugs. They're pretty cute for being milk bottles.

d4b0b1e2a30c93f6082463a8bdda9ce5.jpg

Reaction score
@ Zigs Those wooden mushroom fairy homes are so cute.. I wish I could go to a park like that :) I would be so excited I guess.
@ Claudine that little leaf chair is really cute. Hey I got myself some fairies this weekend.. :) They were so tiny and cute .. now I really have to work hard on my garden.
@ ACSAPA those milk jug fairy homes are a nice way of recycling those plastic can. I do love stuff that is being recycled rather than being thrown in the dumps.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
These upcycled milk jugs look quite nice, it's an interesting and funny idea.
I like this fairy house but I'm pretty sure that fairies have to share it with birds, lol:p :

5ee934634d058aad90d6bc50c5438d84.jpg

Reaction score
Zigs, I didn't exactly expect squashed fairies, but, obviously, the title was very accurate. o_O

I don't think I've ever heard of a fairy garden before. Some of those pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I'm going to add that to my list of gardens to create, and I'm going to hide it from those who want to collect fairies and press them in a book. :p

Reaction score
Task, that house looks real cute... I need an incense burner like that.. I need to scout around for that... I use quite a bit of incense around our home..That could double up as a cute little fairy house.. in the garden,
You can find it at Amazon, (Log Cabin Incense Burner) .. I'm not sure if they would actually do well outside because the incense would burn too fast outside. You would smell the fragrance but with the wind and other outside elements, I don't think you would enjoy it as much if it were outdoors. If you used it out in the garden it would just be for decoration, which is not all bad.

Reaction score
These upcycled milk jugs look quite nice, it's an interesting and funny idea.
I like this fairy house but I'm pretty sure that fairies have to share it with birds, lol:p :

5ee934634d058aad90d6bc50c5438d84.jpg

that's a cute house Claudine, it doesn't look like milk jugs but maybe it's the carton jugs, and looks like they may have been painted. Either way, looks really nice. And Fairies don't mind sharing, as a matter of fact, the birds would not even know they are there.

Ask a Question