Your Pets

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
Dexter, about 18yrs old. Speaks over 100 words, sings jingle bell rock but never curse even if I teach him LOL. Never fails to say god bless you when someone in the house sneeze loud.
16992298_1348778201832290_9028673835382404942_o.jpg

auntiecindi

My Waffle KITTY !
Reaction score
Country
United States
When you see them so happy you know that it's worthwhile.
ou to take on a pet with extra needs.
Domino,our special needs kitty. Abandoned at 3 days old so he has autoimmune issues as well as a colon issue which requires daily meds. He still tries to run the house!View attachment 55226
You are brave to take on a kitty with extra needs. I bet Domino gives back and makes it all worth it. : )

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Where I can buy parrot like that? :D
You have one of the smartest parrot around. I have a 35+ year old Red Lored Amazon who has a nasty mouth when she talks she gets her Ts and Fs mixed up and has leaned other words she doesn't need to use. But I'm lucky she doesn't talk as much any more. I still lover her even when she bites me.

Reaction score
Country
Italy
In the past we have been owned and trained by two dogs and a cat. The first dog was a St. Bernard/Golden Retriever mix, and although he was a male, he had so much maternal instinct that he adopted kittens, old arthritic dogs, and small children. Our second was a St.Bernard/Collie mix who was a "me" dog. He wanted to be cared for and catered to, wishes we were happy to accommodate.
Just over a year ago we had to have Feliz, our 14 year old Calico cat put to sleep because of an incurable disease. I still miss her. She was the sweetest, smartest, and most lovable cat imaginable, with personality and cute quirks. She was also beautiful. She particularly liked resting in the bottom drawer of my dresser, where the soft sweatshirts were!
View attachment 11786
Wonderflul, I've a similar one!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Introducing: SHADOW!!! Yay: go Shadow!!!!

DSC01014.JPG

In his own words: "I am a lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, boy ... without someone to love me ... I would not be alive today. Thank you for loving me!"

Love him? I ADORE him!!!!

He is a really lovely boy with so much character, an enchanting, gentle nature and a very fast learner! Not to mention ... a goofy sense of humour!!! What's not to love?

Ask a Question