Which Ficus could this be, my Knowledgeable Gardening Penpals?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
I bought 4 of these with double trunks a long time ago as corner features for my parterre. Unfortunately the double trunks have blended into each other. A bit disappointing but never mind. I have taken some cuttings and want to know if they would make a nice hedge elsewhere in my garden. Don't know which variety it is. I now have an excercise book I try to make notes in so I won't be left wondering in the future. In the mean time I was hoping someone out there would recognise what variety it is so help please.
rps20190423_102732.jpg
rps20190423_102642.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
There are too many species & cultivars that look like retusa to ID any after the fact. It's too pointy to be Green Mound (microcarpa). They look (to me) too thick and not pointy enough to be benjamina. They look really healthy and like they ramify easily so I'd say, hedge? No problem.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
There are too many species & cultivars that look like retusa to ID any after the fact. It's too pointy to be Green Mound (microcarpa). They look (to me) too thick and not pointy enough to be benjamina. They look really healthy and like they ramify easily so I'd say, hedge? No problem.
Thanks treeguy. Will do

Ask a Question