When is Mothers Day?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
:)Sunday the 26th of March is Mother's Day in U.K. And the 28th of May in France. When is Mother's Day in your part of the world? :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I'd have to google that, to my defense I don't know when a lot of "Days" are; I even get confused of what day Christmas falls on. I know my birth date, but I'm starting to lose track of my exact age without doing a little math:cautious:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hi roadrunner, I know what you mean but maybe we should all be just 21, just for the forums lol? ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I like your thinking @Lollipop ;)

My dad and uncle both live abroad, so when Mother's Day comes around my grandma doesn't hear from them because it's a different date where they live. So I always make sure to send her something so she doesn't feel left out :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
In Russia - on the last Sunday of November.
But we also have on March 8 - a day to congratulate all women without exception. Just because we are women. Our men are doing us gifts and surprises in this day and say that we are the best of mankind.
girl_in_love.gif

It is also a national holiday.
We celebrate Mother's day much more modestly.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
In Russia - on the last Sunday of November.
But we also have on March 8 - a day to congratulate all women without exception. Just because we are women. Our men are doing us gifts and surprises in this day and say that we are the best of mankind.
girl_in_love.gif

It is also a national holiday.
We celebrate Mother's day much more modestly.

How lovely! I wish we had that here in the UK :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
In the US, i think Mother's Day is on the 2nd Sunday of May...whatever the calendar says. This year Mother's Day is May 14. In Mexico it is always May 10th.

Reaction score
Wishing all Mothers wherever you are a very happy Mother's Day tomorrow. I hope you will be thoroughly spoiled. :)

Larissa. That is so nice the way it's celebrated in your country. Thanks for telling us.

I saw a card in a shop today saying 'Happy Motjers day to the bump'. Is it me ?? (n)

Signing out for today.

Goodnight everyone.

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Happy Mother's day to you as well, Runny!

Now what should I have - a cake from Cake box, a box of Ferrero Rocher Raffaello, fish and chips .. or a chicken kebab??? Or perhaps all of them, I'm not greedy! :LOL::ROFLMAO::D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers here! :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 6
Country
United States
For years here young people call out randomly, "Happy Mother's Day!" Once in July a girl called this out as she went past a schoolteacher's house.

Ask a Question