What are you watching?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I thought to share a category that is on my personal forum.

We ask what are you listening to and yet with the giant media server businesses we also have options of esoteric conceptualities.

This is especially true with young adults from the rural areas of the USA.

So give this thread a try and feedback is welcome.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I thought to share a category that is on my personal forum.

We ask what are you listening to and yet with the giant media server businesses we also have options of esoteric conceptualities.

This is especially true with young adults from the rural areas of the USA.

So give this thread a try and feedback is welcome.
These two are special.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wickedly weird!

Opps
looks link world to me...

LINK

the thing of it is, their business is our eye-balls. So link is forever.
If your media has a video cool if not add link.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I think that it's this website, it happens with music videos with a few of the well known artists on YouTube ,but I'm just guessing.
I don't know how to do links.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think that it's this website, it happens with music videos with a few of the well known artists on YouTube ,but I'm just guessing.
I don't know how to do links.
There is a paper clip looking icon on the top of the editor so I write a text such as "Example Link" then with my pointer select/highlight as if I was copying it then I click on the paperclip looking thing and a dialog box asks me for the text and URL

So for this example I will provide a link to "Hang on Sloopy" a fan's only fav.

Now the text is green and the words are a link to a possibly black screened video display.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
There is a paper clip looking icon on the top of the editor so I write a text such as "Example Link" then with my pointer select/highlight as if I was copying it then I click on the paperclip looking thing and a dialog box asks me for the text and URL

So for this example I will provide a link to "Hang on Sloopy" a fan's only fav.

Now the text is green and the words are a link to a possibly black screened video display.
Thanks i got it now.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well Logan, my life is simple and I started way back when there was no Internet.
All of this is fantastic in my life time so it's cool man.
Maybe this thread isn't useful but it is what many of us do.
There is a difference between our "what are you listening to" and this approach.
It's a chance to understand people and share a communal culture.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Yesterday,I watched (again) one of my recordings of Jesse Stone.
"Paradise Lost." It's one of my favourites.
The "hardened murder detective," had a more compassionate side when it was required. These are three scenes spliced together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...

The background music by Jeff Beal is superb and always matches the many different moods of the plots

This episode was the ninth and last, made in 2015.
There was always talk of further episodes being made. But Tom Selleck is now 79 and although he still is a regular in "Blue Bloods," his participation will be less demanding in the part he plays there, as he isn't involved in much physical exertion, which probably suits him more.

But apart from that, I watch a lot of sport some live,some I record, often overnight.
This morning I watched my recording of the Dallas Cowboys beating the Detroit Lions in a last few seconds by a point. Helped because a winning two-point conversion by the Lions was ruled out. Followed by an interception on the repeated throw being ruled out for off-side by the Cowboys and the Lions third throw was dropped.

I've followed American football for well over 25 years, later because at one time our youngest son played wide receiver/tight end for an amateur team for ten years. My wife insisted we followed him around the North of England to his games, every Sunday. She used to be familiar with most of the many rules.

I've eight hours of tennis from Australia to skip through.
But there's live Fulham v Arsenal on this afternoon.
I was going to prune some more wisterias, but there's always tomorrow.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yesterday,I watched (again) one of my recordings of Jesse Stone.
"Paradise Lost." It's one of my favourites.
The "hardened murder detective," had a more compassionate side when it was required. These are three scenes spliced together.

The background music by Jeff Beal is superb and always matches the many different moods of the plots

This episode was the ninth and last, made in 2015.
There was always talk of further episodes being made. But Tom Selleck is now 79 and although he still is a regular in "Blue Bloods," his participation will be less demanding in the part he plays there, as he isn't involved in much physical exertion, which probably suits him more.

But apart from that, I watch a lot of sport some live,some I record, often overnight.
This morning I watched my recording of the Dallas Cowboys beating the Detroit Lions in a last few seconds by a point. Helped because a winning two-point conversion by the Lions was ruled out. Followed by an interception on the repeated throw being ruled out for off-side by the Cowboys and the Lions third throw was dropped.

I've followed American football for well over 25 years, later because at one time our youngest son played wide receiver/tight end for an amateur team for ten years. My wife insisted we followed him around the North of England to his games, every Sunday. She used to be familiar with most of the many rules.

I've eight hours of tennis from Australia to skip through.
But there's live Fulham v Arsenal on this afternoon.
I was going to prune some more wisterias, but there's always tomorrow.
Love the Jesse Stone.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
This is an excellent Dock of the Bay and the cultural aspect is that it was constructed with the Internet.

It's a shame Otis "fell in."
Well, not quite, he died when the plane in which he was travelling with other people crashed into a lake before that record was released. The only survivor was a non-swimmer.

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's a shame Otis "fell in."
Well, not quite, he died when the plane in which he was travelling with other people crashed into a lake before that record was released. The only survivor was a non-swimmer.
I did not know that.
I thought he was a junkie and died. Wow. Thanks.

Reaction score
Country
United States
In another global construct here is one of my favorite tunes.
This is billed as "Change."

Social and Global. Ripple is a great focus in my opinion.

Ask a Question