What’s happening in your garden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Be kind, @Dixon is only 11 yrs old!! I think it's absolutely brilliant that he is so keen to learn ......encouragement is all that is required(y)(y)
That was "kind" . and it gave him information to look elsewhere to find answers to the question he posed. what were you going to do let the lad go down a lonely road and not realize on another road there were more stores on there than the road he was on. Just like keeping him away from the larger library, letting him muck around in the smaller one. How is he going to learn. That is what you do with kids today then, no wonder.

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I am sorry I didn't know. this is my first forum that i am on. If you think you should delete it please feel free to

No need to apologise. We are very friendly here. I have been planting helleborus which are winter flowers, and snowdrops. I am also planting up some newly delivered irises as I live in a warmer part of the UK.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I did not cheer for them. nor care about football. . And that particular team had hired a dog killer. while he is not there anymore, that did it for me.

Are you OK, Esther? Has someone hacked your computer? Even your English sounds a bit funny.

this thread poses the same responds. Surely, it should have been responses.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
That was "kind" . and it gave him information to look elsewhere to find answers to the question he posed. what were you going to do let the lad go down a lonely road and not realize on another road there were more stores on there than the road he was on. Just like keeping him away from the larger library, letting him muck around in the smaller one. How is he going to learn. That is what you do with kids today then, no wonder.

If you had bothered to read the whole thread then you would have seen that @JBtheExplorer had already redirected Dixon in the 1st reply on this thread.....so I felt no need to repeat it!!!. No place for rudeness on the forum and please don't wrongly assumed how I treat people......do you know me?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I have planted my hellebores Glanda Gloss

Helleborus-%E2%80%98Glenda%E2%80%99s-Gloss%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93-photo-The-Bransford-Webbs-Plant-Company.jpg

and Lily
unnamed-jpg.32016

Angel

hellebore-annas-red-2.jpg

And a double black
upload_2018-2-5_17-23-9.jpeg

Are you into flowers, like me, or fruits or vegs, Dixon?

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-5_17-20-14.jpeg
    upload_2018-2-5_17-20-14.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 131

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
And that particular team had hired a dog killer. while he is not there anymore, that did it for me.

I agree that he should have never been allowed back into the league, and even when the league made the decision of allowing him to play again, no team should've signed him. Something like that should lead to a lifetime ban. Still, the poor decision of a few Eagles executives shouldn't be held against the entire organization, many of whom were not on the team when he was signed, and many who probably didn't want him on their team, but had no say in the matter.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I agree that he should have never been allowed back into the league, and even when the league made the decision of allowing him to play again, no team should've signed him. Something like that should lead to a lifetime ban. Still, the poor decision of a few Eagles executives shouldn't be held against the entire organization, many of whom were not on the team when he was signed, and many who probably didn't want him on their team, but had no say in the matter.

Being from UK, could you let me have the name so that I can google please?

Ask a Question