JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Not much going on in my garden right now. I plant native species. Nothing but North American native plants like Orange Milkweed, Blue-eyed Grass, and Wild Geraniums in my garden as a way to restore a bit of habitat.
IMG_3461 copy1.jpg IMG_2695 copy.jpg IMG_2488 copy1.jpg

To be honest, I've created a topic where people can talk about what they're doing in their garden on any given day. You may be interested in it:
https://www.gardening-forums.com/threads/what-did-you-do-in-your-garden-today.11153/

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Still too early to do much of anything. I planted some lettuce and onion plants yesterday but everything else is inside and still little seedlings.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not much going on in my garden right now. I plant native species. Nothing but North American native plants like Orange Milkweed, Blue-eyed Grass, and Wild Geraniums in my garden as a way to restore a bit of habitat.
View attachment 32029 View attachment 32028 View attachment 32027

To be honest, I've created a topic where people can talk about what they're doing in their garden on any given day. You may be interested in it:
https://www.gardening-forums.com/threads/what-did-you-do-in-your-garden-today.11153/
nice thank you

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Digging out and sifting compost, preparing the final raised bed (the bed the arugula took over!), and sorting seeds and planting some inside in cells for planting out later. It's so foggy today I don't think I could find the gardens to work in them!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Posts that re-enforce other posts are useful--I often don't see responses to one post, but see answers to another that interests me or is helpful with a gardening problem. We have lots of room here, plenty of space for repeating ourselves (which I do often) and helping other members.
By the way, you should get your broccoli sets into your garden as soon as possible. Also, after you cut the main, large head, leave the plant to send off little broccolis that will appear where the leaves meet the main stem.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
@Dixon....no need to apologise ........ I still get lost!:D:ROFLMAO:

The lovely people here will answer and come to your aid wherever you post(y)(y)

Ask a Question