We tried to deliver a parcel but you were out...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
South Africa
What a strange story. I doubt such a thing would ever happen in South Africa - mainly because our post office workers go on strike so often that we can go for months without getting any post at all.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Oh Gina145, that is terrible to hear that you do not have a reliable postal service. That is one good thing about living here in Amercia, you can generally expect your packages the day they are supposed to arrive. I love living in the same state that has the Amazon headquarters because I can get my orders the following day after making the purchase. I am not sure how long it takes Amazon to deliver in other places.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yodel no doubt? My household is still waiting on about 4-5 Christmas presents all ordered well before the cut off date.

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
This one is really funny and i really have to think about the likelihood of this happening in my area. It is highly unlikely because we go to the post office for parcels, the mailman only visit the residence of individuals to deliver letters only. The only issue i have with parcels is the fact that even though a contact number is usually attached on the outside you will never be called for it. If you do not get the chance to go to the post office, then chances are you will not receive it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5b
Country
United States
Wow....I don't know which to comment on first the rabbit or the postman:confused:. I didn't know that rabbits could do such damage. They seem so passive and gentle. As for the postal service, what was going through their mind? As stated in the article surely there was a more convenient and inconspicuous place to leave the package...jees.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
That's really funny story. Speaking of post office, I think they are super busy during holiday season. The item I ordered this first week of December hasn't arrive yet. It made me worry that it might have been lost in the mail, I hope not though and hoping I'll receive it by first week of January.

Ask a Question