Valentine's Day Tulips

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Those are beautiful. I'm glad you had a great Valentine's Day. My daughter and I had a "romantic" :p mother/daughter picnic in the park with our small dog.:poop:
A picnic in the park sounds lovely!:D I love picnics! I'm sure that Stefano loves them too, especially since you shared your sandwich with him:D
I wish it was warmer in my area, I want to lie on grass too!:)

Reaction score
Your tulips are soooo beautiful!!!! :love: I can easily tell your boyfriend is super romantic! It's nice that he gave you tulips for valentines instead of roses :) I guess he really wanted to try something new. Kudos to him :) I hope you guys had a great time together!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Your tulips are soooo beautiful!!!! :love: I can easily tell your boyfriend is super romantic! It's nice that he gave you tulips for valentines instead of roses :) I guess he really wanted to try something new. Kudos to him :) I hope you guys had a great time together!
Thank you! Yes, we had a great time:D. I'm glad that he gave me tulips instead of roses, because I receive roses really often, so it was something new and unexpected. It was a lovely surprise:love: Tulips are one of my favorite flowers. Just looking at them makes me think of spring.

Ask a Question