Tomato skin salt

Reaction score
Yes, every time I go out either someone remarks at how dark I am from working in the sun or how thin I am. The thing is, when it comes to pounds I'm barely lighter than my average weight, but I suppose I've lost inches in not retaining so much water. I'm only down one dress size for the whole year.

I supposed you had, with all that work! Going one dress size down sounds pretty good to me ;) I guess you carry around a to heavy things? because it sounds to me like you have certainly gained a lot muscle and are surely more toned. Funny, I was reading about cardio and muscle and about the different kinds of musculature you can gain depending on the exercise you do.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
I supposed you had, with all that work! Going one dress size down sounds pretty good to me ;) I guess you carry around a to heavy things? because it sounds to me like you have certainly gained a lot muscle and are surely more toned. Funny, I was reading about cardio and muscle and about the different kinds of musculature you can gain depending on the exercise you do.

That's just it, lol, I'm not doing much of that at all. I think it's just a combination of things and of not being sedentary behind a desk. I do walk quite a lot, but I lift less now than I did at the previous job. Of course that will change with Christmas tree season...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Ooh sounds delicious and very interesting! I would love to try this salt on chips :D I will have to get some large tomatoes in and try it!

Ask a Question