Tina

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Really pleased to have found this Forum, look forward to making Friends, and talking everything GARDEN. I have a small Pensioner Plot on which I grow most everything, despite being Disabled. I have to use Containers, and raised Beds, but grow amazing Crops in them. I live in Scotland, where the Climate can be very unkind. I have a large Greenhouse, in which I grow all the usual Veg. Also have a few Fruit Trees, Gooseberry Bushes, Rhubarb, and a row of Raspberries. Make all my own Jam, Pickles, and Chutney. Getting ready to sow, any Day now.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Welcome Tina, would you mind terribly sending me a few Goose berries? Haven't had those in over 50 years. My great grandmother grew them! YUM

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome Tina, would you mind terribly sending me a few Goose berries? Haven't had those in over 50 years. My great grandmother grew them! YUM

They're illegal in some states

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Cor, glad they got that sorted, like a good Goosgog :)

Reaction score
Hello there! Welcome to the forum, Tina! You re very welcome :) I hope you enjoy your stay here and find a lot useful info, I know i have :D By the way, Im really looking forward to seeing the picture of your greenhouse! I would love to get one as well, and I'd love to get some inspiration from people who are also living in countries with such a tough weather!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Hello Tina and welcome to the gardening Forums. I have done a lot of container growing in the past when I was living in apartments or condos. Now that I'm in a house for the first time in years, I still container grow. Maybe this year, I will plant a proper garden of veggies :)

Ask a Question