Country
United Kingdom
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome back to the forum @headfullofbees, great to see you back. Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year!

The topic you linked to above did have various mentions of political bodies, but the main subject matter was gardening related and there were no reports or complaints from any members.

The topic that I deleted back in November did mention Monsanto, but was primarily Hillary vs Trump, which did attract a number of complaints. The general consensus on this and many other forums is that politics should be avoided, and as a result of the number of complaints I made the decision to remove the topic - with hindsight I perhaps should have closed it instead, but that is another matter and I have apologised to you for that.

I understand that you feel hurt by my decision to remove the topic, but at the time I felt I had no other choice. It would be great if we could all move on from this and get back to what we all really love, which is gardening :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
I've never really been very good at bearing a grudge, especially one so trivial, and I have missed the chat with a number of tops people on the forum, and if you feel that politics should be left out, that's fine, but difficult, as political types want to control every aspect of life, but I'll try.

Ask a Question