Sorry guys have been away

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Hi there!!! I was starting to get worried, because I was getting so used to seeing your posts everyday on here, I was hoping everything was ok. I'm glad to hear you were just away for a bit, but you are back now. We missed you a lot!
*I missed all of you. I hope to back with the same energy as before. :)

Reaction score
*I missed all of you. I hope to back with the same energy as before. :)

I hope all is well, and you come back with as much energy as before. I always thought you had even more energy than I ever did, with all those nice posts and pictures. Hope to see them back soon (y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I hope all is well, and you come back with as much energy as before. I always thought you had even more energy than I ever did, with all those nice posts and pictures. Hope to see them back soon (y)
Energy is still there but I have so many things happening all at the same time :)

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
Welcome back! Hope you were having good times. We have shared a lot since then. Hope you have good news about gardening for us!

Reaction score
Hello? Are you still trying to recover some of the lost energy? I saw some activity here, thought it was you @grouie. I hope you are doing well and you can join us again soon.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Hello? Are you still trying to recover some of the lost energy? I saw some activity here, thought it was you @grouie. I hope you are doing well and you can join us again soon.
I have written something here and there and shall be back full time laterr. Thanks for your concern.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Welcome back! Hope you were having good times. We have shared a lot since then. Hope you have good news about gardening for us!
Hope to be back with the same zest as before. Have lot to share. Thanks for your concern.

Reaction score
@grouie It's ok, we will always be here (y) I once took a break from this forum and the online thing in general for 3 full months ;) Have fun and best of luck with all your projects!

Ask a Question