Some nice Gardens on Youtube

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Do you have a favorite youtube gardner? This year I have been following along with a Texan who seems to have a very green thumb. Y'all like okra? He sure has a talent for that and his little garden space is packed with stuff. I hope you check him out, he has gotten me through some rough days/ blue times. you can copy and paste this and it will take you to his playlist of garden videos. He does a lot of cooking too!
Some garden Videos from Texas Cooking channel:
Here's a snapshot of him working.
texas gardener channel.jpg

I used to watch this other channel that was so good but I can't find it now. A guy would talk to his goats, cats, and show us around his gardens. My other chromebook helped me lose a lot of good links.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
My garden is on You Tube. Estherredstar channel. Check it out. Its my favorite. LOL.
I can't find it. Can you post a YouTube video from your channel? I know this is an older post but anyone on YouTube I'd love to see the gardening vids and support the channel :)

Ask a Question