Soil Amendments??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United States
You are rude and I won't be bullied! I have taken this further.
All I asked was that you ask your unrealated question on your own thread. This was a post about excess micro-nutrients. What I don't appreciate is you hijacking my thread!!! Now delete your posts and move on so I can have reasonable conversations with those who can keep up. I'm beginning to lose my patience!! I will appologize to those who replied to my post and i'm sorry for the distraction.

Reaction score
Country
United States
In this forum we are polite to other. If you are joining this forum, you would do well to remember that. "Thank you drive thru please." ....What?!? Whether you started the thread or not, you can't tell someone to delete their post.
I'm sorry. But what you can't see is that she already deleted the post that ruffled my feathers. All I ask is that if someone has a question unrealated to the thread, maybe you should start your own thread. This has gone entirely to far.

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
You are rude and I won't be bullied! I have taken this further.
All I asked was that you ask your unrealated question on your own thread. This was a post about excess micro-nutrients. What I don't appreciate is you hijacking my thread!!! Now delete your posts and move on so I can have reasonable conversations with those who can keep up. I'm beginning to lose my patience!! I will appologize to those who replied to my post and i'm sorry for the distraction.

I'm sorry. But what you can't see is that she already deleted the post that ruffled my feathers. All I ask is that if someone has a question unrealated to the thread, maybe you should start your own thread. This has gone entirely to far.

There is an edit window in the forum. It's about an hour and a half, by my best guess. Sheal can't delete her post, even if she were so inclined.

You are correct, I didn't see the post in question, but I can tell you that it is not like Sheal to hijack someone's thread...she must have felt it was related somehow.

Even if she were to come in talking about puppies and rainbows and glitter, you report the hijack to the mods and admins and don't bark at people, making rude, insulting comments. They can delete the post if they feel it is unrelated.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
@Jeff Sheltman this forum is a friendly community where members have discussions. @Sheal's post was not off topic, and if you didn't want to answer it then you just have to say so rather than telling them to leave. If you want a sterile question and answer forum then this is not the place for you.

Reaction score
Country
United States
First off this whole silly thing is rediculous. I've been part of many forums about many topics and none of them have condoned hijacking. She deleted the post asking a question about her unrelated topic. I may be new here but I know how things are supposed to work. So if you allow this forum to be treated like a free for all then it isn't being managed very well. Initially I was not rude. I pilitpol asked her to please start her own thread for her topic. She is the one who flew off the handle and Claire she was being bullied. Then when she kept up with the victim role I got irritated. I was in my rights to redirect her. Why should I run to an administrator every time there is an issue. We're all adults here and she needs to admit that she was in the wrong from the start. If she wouldn't have whined about my unoffencive response, this would have come to tgis. So again if you treat this forum like a free for all then why have a forum with different topics. Just post whatever question anywhere, it doesn't matter. I thought this was a good place to be and it wasn't my intention to cause problems. I'll appologize for the snarky remarks but the fact still remains that she was wrong and since i'm the new guy, i'm the one that is wrong. So that's all I have to say about this. Perhaps I'll move on to a forum that's managed correctly.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Actually she was asking for your advice, she even used the word please before you so rudely replied.

Yes we are all adults, so good luck in finding a forum where you can behave like a spoilt child.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
So if you allow this forum to be treated like a free for all then it isn't being managed very well.
Perhaps I'll move on to a forum that's managed correctly.

I will not apologise for allowing discussion on this forum. There is a difference between a topic going off on an unrelated tangent and a member asking for advice in relation to the matter under discussion. Your inability to comprehend the distinction does not mean this forum is poorly managed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question