Shopping trolly Gardening

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Could this be the next garden craze with more and more people internet shopping the old trolley needs a new job;) A garden with good drainage, built-in fence to protect against rabbits. ................If you have seen one left in a river near you there is a job It can Do :rolleyes:
TrolleyGarden 1.jpg
shoping trolley.jpg 3.jpg
shoping trolley.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
If I see a grocery cart abandoned by the side of the road, I may squelch my better thoughts and take it home to make a moveable garden!
Talk about recycle, reuse--this may be the ultimate!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Interesting idea if the soil didn't fall out the bottoms. Where could all those shopping carts come from? Someone who owned a market and went out of business? To purchase them would be a fortune whether new or used. Or are people supposed to snitch them in the dark of night, but they are locked up at night, right? It looks very complicated.:eek:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
As with the internet................ If you think of something its probably already been done:rolleyes: I just wondered what happens to all toughs old trolley Carts and can they be planted so did a search And yes there are people at It! A great uses, recycling Possibly one of the best:)

The closest I am to this is an old wheel barrow I have planted with Spring and summer bulbs Which i'm looking forward to seeing come alive I also have an old Boat for planting up once I have filled with earth. I have drilled the holes So there is know going back now. Its river days are Done As I can't float the boat any more :p

Last edited:

Ask a Question