Share an Autumn / Fall view from one of your windows.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, it's like groundhog day. Even I have seen Esther's beloved photo 2 or 3 times.. Perhaps, Hallow'een spooking someone .. probably me ..

Whoa! How I love the fallen leaves .. I always had the impulse to go and sweep the deaf leaves inside the car park of a diy chain. Imagine the leaf mould you can sell with all those leaves ...And my streptocarpus will love it. I can see £££ or $$$ or three or four groundhogs ..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Lovely @Esther Knapicius .....forgive me if I am wrong ( often am:)) but your pic has reminded me of something I've seen before......did you by chance post a time lapse series of pics of this view......if so then it was quite stunning(y)

I am eyeing up the leaf mould potential!!:D:ROFLMAO:
yes posted before. its the same view, but different seasons. Leaf mound, LOL. only a drop you see there compared to the whole property. I am a little ahead of it this year, so far. or they have not all fallen yet. always try different approaches to the job. Think I know where I can get some extra help this year too.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I would bury them or work them into the soil rather than fouling the air for the neighbours - unless you hate them.

Even though I don't like my neighbour, I wouldn't have a bonfire. Just think about the toxic fumes on top of the chemical haze and diesel NO3.. Very nasty air already without my adding to it.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@MoonShadows If we had that much land, we had to worry about gypsies dumping or fly-tipping .. They even set up camp in supermarket car park for days .. and the supermarket can't do anything although they will send you or me a ticket for over-staying the two or three hour limits.

Traveller-site-389111.jpg

No laughing matter! As they often left the scenes like a war zone ..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Lovely thread Upsy Daisy, thanks for starting it off :love:. 4 am here so I, like Moonshadow, wait have to wait till daylight to start clicking. We are all very lucky to have pleasant images, be it large or small, to enjoy.
Looking forward to seeing your pics:):)(y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I would bury them or work them into the soil rather than fouling the air for the neighbours - unless you hate them.
we have goodly distance between neighbors . burning not an issue.

Bury them? like a hole to China, that deep, like who has the energy . I think, even as I try to explain. No one still gets how much leaves we have to deal with.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Whoa! How I love the fallen leaves .. I always had the impulse to go and sweep the deaf leaves inside the car park of a diy chain. Imagine the leaf mould you can sell with all those leaves ...And my streptocarpus will love it. I can see £££ or $$$ or three or four groundhogs ..

Ooops, dead leaves, not deaf leaves:eek::D ... LOL! @Upsy Daisy will never have that kind of typo! :ROFLMAO:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
we have goodly distance between neighbors . burning not an issue.

Bury them? like a hole to China, that deep, like who has the energy . I think, even as I try to explain. No one still gets how much leaves we have to deal with.

Crumbs! I'd would to make a business out of your dead leaves... I'm excited just looking at them. I went with my son to the woodland to collect them and it's not 1/5 of what you have here... :cry::cry:. Then ex told me not to, just in case there's something like Japanese knotweed roots or Himalayan balsam seeds lurking around.

Ask a Question