Please help! Can anyone tell me what this is and how to save it?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
030989AD-CEE1-493A-9F2A-724C119F8DD6.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Appears to be a sad calla lily, that looks overwatered. I would repot with fresh soil in a different pot with better drainage.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum @IanB I reckon that may be one of these....
1570820851317.png
a peace lily :unsure:

I agree with the others, and would say the poor thing is drowning. Best to get it out of the pot, cut off all the horrid bits, take off all the old compost, and stick what's left in a nice new pot with a crock in the bottom, a bit of grit, and some fresh compost ....we like ''Jack's Magic '' compost.
As long as you don't overwater it again, it should be an easy plant to look after indoors. It really isn't all that fussy. Good luck.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum @IanB I reckon that may be one of these.... View attachment 58912 a peace lily :unsure:

I agree with the others, and would say the poor thing is drowning. Best to get it out of the pot, cut off all the horrid bits, take off all the old compost, and stick what's left in a nice new pot with a crock in the bottom, a bit of grit, and some fresh compost ....we like ''Jack's Magic '' compost.
As long as you don't overwater it again, it should be an easy plant to look after indoors. It really isn't all that fussy. Good luck.
This is an Easter Lily it is an inside plant not much water maybe once a month th please p,ease dont over water it. It will drown

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
It’s a calla lily but don’t change the soil, change your watering practices. Changing the soil does more damage to the roots which are damaged enough. Never repot a struggling plant, unless there is something very wrong with the soil. Overwatering isn’t a soil problem it’s a water problem.

Ask a Question