My Little Gems are suffering. Help please?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
My 3 Little Gems are planted along this raised area and they have a job to do...screen my neighbours place. I want them to grow tall and wirey so they make a lace type screen asap. However each one are affected by whatever dreadful thing is attacking them. I'm hoping you guys will becable to
rps20190901_135816.jpg
rps20190901_135737.jpg
rps20190901_135700.jpg
help.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I had that exact look on some of my pumpkin plants this year. I have no idea what caused it but I removed all the affected leaves and burned them. I then gave the vines a good soaking with Sevin spray. I repeat every week and so far no recurrence.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Thanks silentrunning. I've removed all the affected leaves and it was over half on each tree. I'll check out Sevin spray. I haven't heard of it before. Most likely available here in Australia.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Is Sevin a treatment for fugus or insect damage please silentrunning? I asked at my local hardware store but forgot ny phone with the pics on it so it was a bit difficult. I explained as best i could and he suggested treatment for fungal attack.

Ask a Question