Peony blooms

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Peonies starting to bloom, these are some of the ones with no names, I don't care I still like them.

noid peonies 001.JPG noid peonies 002.JPG noid peonies 003.JPG noid peonies 004.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
What beautiful peonies! Thank you for sharing your photos--our climate is too warm for peonies, but I loved their springtime blooms when we lived up north. I certainly enjoy seeing yours(y).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
What beautiful peonies! Thank you for sharing your photos--our climate is too warm for peonies, but I loved their springtime blooms when we lived up north. I certainly enjoy seeing yours(y).

There are some Peony trees that will grow in Texas, but need extra care.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Fernsdaddy, we had a tree peony up north--gorgeous, and at the time, unusual.
I'd like to try one here, but as you said, they need extra care and I don't think I'd have time to fiddle with it. I'll just keep enjoying your photos! (And yes, that was a strong hint for you to post more peony pictures!)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Fernsdaddy, we had a tree peony up north--gorgeous, and at the time, unusual.
I'd like to try one here, but as you said, they need extra care and I don't think I'd have time to fiddle with it. I'll just keep enjoying your photos! (And yes, that was a strong hint for you to post more peony pictures!)

I would love to post but with the weather going from cool to hot I lost a lot of blooms so when I get a few I'll post them.

Ask a Question