New From Arkansas

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Hello to all! I recently found this place while searching for answers on the Google. It's been years since I've participated in a forum community, but this place looks promising.

I recently moved into my first house, but it's practically devoid of any kind of interesting landscaping (2 mature oak trees in the back and a plain grass lawn in the front and back). I've planted several potted plants this year to gauge how commited I am to gardening care so I can determine what type of landscaping to start putting into my yard. I don't want to go overboard and end up overwhelmed by more plants than I can handle.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Greetings and welcome! I notice that you are from Arkansas, what part are you from, if you would not mind sharing. I have lived in Arkansas before, about 13 years ago now. I currently live in my home state of Washington, and I must say that Washington and Arkansas are two very different places! Northern Arkansas is beautiful though.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome aboard :). We've got quite a few members from Arkansas here, you're in good company!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Welcome. Sure you will be a success as I quite like your concept of first 'testing the ground'

Ask a Question