Nervous About Seed Sellers Looking For Recommendations

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello just found my passion for gardening at the end of last year over the winter I’ve been planning my first real garden for spring tools fertilizers and I’ve honestly watched hundreds of hours of gardening videos on YouTube from MIGardener and EpicGardening to things like josh sattin and farmers friend but the thing I can’t find very much recent info on is where to buy seeds with good germination and delivery times during our new crazy times I’m scared I’ll blow my limited seed budget on bad seeds or even worse never get my seeds or get them late I was surfing online for top 10 list of seed banks/sellers for 2021 but they don’t seem that reliable because when I dig deeper I find some are out of stock in nearly all products or others have god awful reviews or weird things like only selling to professional farmers so then I thought why not get some advice from the horses mouth fellow gardeners oh i should probably add I live in Oklahoma

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I live in the UK so wouldn't know much about seed sellers in Oklahoma but i would go for a well established company. We do buy from Amazon and they're good.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3b
Country
Canada
I wish I was in the states like you so I could buy Johnny seeds more easily. I have bought from them a few times in the past and they are amazing with so much variety. I HIGHLY recommend them :)

Ask a Question