Needing help identifying our houseplant.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone,
I am in recycling and in one of the dumpsters there was this little plant with a thick stock and only a few leaves on it. So I saved it and brought it home. We have gave it much love and care over the last two years. We have repotted it and it has grown and thrived into this beautiful house plant.

My question is: What is the name and family of this plant? Could any of you please help? We have been calling it "Dumpster Plant" for too long and think it's about time to give it the name it deserves.
Thank you,
Thomas R.

Attachments

• 1494896962325802542407.jpg
    1494896962325802542407.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 267
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well saved @Thomas Rolfe . Your plant is called Schefflera, commonly known as an umbrella plant. They are quite easy to care for. I wish you and 'Scheff ' well, and welcome to the forums. :)

Thank you very much for you help with this. :)
Well saved @Thomas Rolfe . Your plant is called Schefflera, commonly known as an umbrella plant. They are quite easy to care for. I wish you and 'Scheff ' well, and welcome to the forums. :)

Ask a Question