Monsanto lobbyist refuses to drink a glass of Roundup

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why would he not drink the water if it was so safe that it would not hurt him, that is very telling if you ask me! I recently watched an episode of the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and he had Bill Gates on as his guest. They were discussing Gates support of a water purification system that is being used in Africa to turn sewage water into clean drinking water. Gates stood behind the technology so much that he and Fallon actually drank a glass of the water. Such respectable and brave people. At least they were willing to do it, and there were plenty of poo jokes to be had.

As I understand, Singapore has a waste water recovery system. Everyone living in the city-state drinks and washes in what was formerly sewage. Don't matter what area of the city, rich and poor (are there any poor in Singapore?) receive the same water.

Reaction score
Country
United States
The problem with Roundup is it's bioaccumulative in the foodchain. The compound fails to breakdown at a fast enough rate so it inevitably enters our own food supply.

Ask a Question