Melplash Show 2017

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: No wonder we get along!! (y)
I was thinking, "That's hilarious! It's something I would do."

Guess who entered the smallest tomatoes :D

Oh, now that just makes it even better! (y) (All I ever find is marbles. :(.)

Few of the things i've dug up...

DSCI0054.JPG

Beads could have been decorative or loom weights, 2 clay marbles, normal marble, musket ball, bone toothbrush handle and probably mesolithic flint blades.

Really a great set of photos @zigs What a lot going on, love the animals, and, well, everything else. Thanks for all the pics, they really do show the diversity of the fair, and they make me smile.:)

Glad you like them :) Didn't get around to taking pics of the birds of prey, ferret racing, beekeeping, bloke on stilts, scary robotic thing on a bike that talked at you etc. :rolleyes: :D

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Didn't get around to taking pics of the birds of prey, ferret racing, beekeeping, bloke on stilts, scary robotic thing on a bike that talked at you etc. :rolleyes: :D
:eek: All this, plus the plants and animals, is a one day event? Amazing.

Oh, I'd have watched the ferret racing for hours! That must be a sight to see!! I'd think they'd be too scatterbrained for racing. (Like trying to race cats... :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:.) Do they keep them separated somehow? Otherwise, wouldn't it be ferret wrestling? What do they use for the lure? Jingling keys?

Few of the things i've dug up...
:cool:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, 5 fields of it :eek:

Bloke jumped out of an airplane and landed in the middle of the showground last year :eek:

Don't know, couldn't get near the ferret racing, but did see the babies under a heat lamp :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Zigs, right now Texas is having a weather event--hurricane on the coast, heavy rain predicted for our area. My hoss ain't stupid--he isn't going to go out in this weather, even to visit you! You can rent out that tree to another equine.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh blimey :eek:

Don't blame him :D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Well Done Zigs(y) Great Show & right on you Doorstep Tooo :)and Not far to wobble back with the prizes...Location Location Location who needs shoes when you have no roads to cross:barefoot:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Ta Sheal :D

Still knackered :sleep:

Ask a Question