Massey Ferguson GC1705 Tilling Garden

Rider7767

Tony's Tractor Adventure
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I made a couple videos tilling my garden and laying rows with my Massey Ferguson GC1705. I you find them interesting. It is this time of year I go back and watch these videos. Warms my heart.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Many thanks for posting your interesting videos Rider7767. Your garden looks about the size of England and what a lovely toy you have in the MF. (y) I've just spent weeks reclaiming a small section of garden but this involved stone; bricks; rubble and even concrete all done the hard way. I'd love to be able to use some decent sized kit but our plot is very steep. :(

Kind regards, Colin.

Rider7767

Tony's Tractor Adventure
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Hi,

Many thanks for posting your interesting videos Rider7767. Your garden looks about the size of England and what a lovely toy you have in the MF. (y) I've just spent weeks reclaiming a small section of garden but this involved stone; bricks; rubble and even concrete all done the hard way. I'd love to be able to use some decent sized kit but our plot is very steep. :(

Kind regards, Colin.
You are welcome. I have really got into the videos after retiring. I will do several this spring with tilling and planting my garden.

Ask a Question